intro message

This is a honest account of my struggle to live as a Christian teen every day. My attempts not to lie to my parents, cheat on tests, and to trust God when I hate–err.. strongly dislike–my current situation. The music that fills my soul, the poems striking my heart. The books I enjoy, and thoughts or questions I wish to share.
I hope that this will not touch you but that it will open my heart and mind. I write these posts to help me think it through, accept the truth, and carry on. So, through Jesus Christ I pray you are touched. ~CMR~

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Africa...One Story At A Time

My fabulous mother had the adventure of a lifetime this summer when she visited Burundi, Africa. Her (and the groups goal) was to build houses for a small group of people called the Batwa. This is a shunned group living with nothing and recovering from a massive genocide.

Her stories are eye-opening, inspirational, and occasionally heartbreaking. Read these life-changing stories at jenschatterbox.blogspot.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment